Thursday 4 March 2010

Take Free Business Startup course by UK Local Council. Lagos, Nigeria Relocation Tips and secrets

Take free Business Startup Course by your local council in the UK before relocating to Lagos Nigeria?



Hi Friend,


I have to say that, one of the best courses that, I have taken in my life is the FREE BUSINESS STARTUP COURSE run by my local council in the UK.

It is much better than the thousands of pounds I paid for my MBA at University of East London. What a waste of money! I could have saved my money and invested it in land in Lagos Island. Lol!

That free 5 days business start up course educated me. They dealt with:

Finance
Human Resources
Strategic Planning
Marketing
And many more.

I was able to ask questions relating to my business and those consultants answered very well. They provided tea and coffee and biscuits. None of that at UEL.

Go to your local council and ask for the Local Enterprise Agency.

Thank you for your time.

I relocated from the UK back to Nigeria and I have decided to share my life experiences to make your journey back home to Nigeria an easier one!

My office details are below, if you need any further assistance.

I am a UK Mortgage Broker and a Real Estate Agent who sell lands, properties, lets properties, manage properties, assists clients with buying their property in an estate and under mortgage.

Adorn Homes Ltd. RC 860200
Suite 105 Pearl Plaza,
After Doren Hospital,
Km 24 Lekki Epe Expressway
Ajah
Lagos State

Tel: +2347065221108
Tel: +2348078338263
Tel: +2347041374302

Email: adornhomes@yahoo.com
Email: adornhomes@gmail.com

Sales * Lettings * Mortgages * Property Management *UK Mortgages * Estates * Consultancy

No comments:

Olubola Adeleye