Thursday 4 March 2010

Dont wast money on Expensive Schools in Lagos, Nigeria. Relocation Tips and Secrets.

Hi Friend,


If you are coming from the UK or USA, you will understand that, free children school are run like Nigerian’s private schools.

I have come to realise that, there is a lot of hype on children’s education in Nigeria. A lot of Proprietor/ess start schools to make money and some of them don’t care about you or your children. It is a money making venture or business for them.

So, what some of them do is to go to Britain and employ an Oyinbo or whiteman or woman. Put them as Headmaster of their school and then, charge the parent “excessive” school fees.

It is unacceptable. I work hard for my money. Some of these expensive schools charge between 500,000 naira to 2 Million Naira per year. For What?

Yes. They are some quality schools in Lagos. I have to say that. But, most of them are hyped.

My advice is to go around your neighbourhood or where you live. Gear yourself up. You will see the good, the bad and the ugly.

Arm yourself with questions to ask and ask them.

You will find some good schools in your area.

Most importantly, speak to the owner and ask what educational qualifications they have and their plans for the school.

My children go to a school near us. Why? The fees are reasonable. It is near to home, so no school bus palaver or problems. They can wake up at a reasonable time in the morning. Academically, the school is great. I have seen improvements in my children’s school work. They have weaknesses in their facilities. But, who cares? What I care about is their education. Also, it is a Christian school. I forgot to add that, my children are picking up Yoruba songs far and they are learning about Nigerian culture.


Thank you for your time.

I relocated from the UK back to Nigeria and I have decided to share my life experiences to make your journey back home to Nigeria an easier one!

My office details are below, if you need any further assistance.

I am a UK Mortgage Broker and a Real Estate Agent who sell lands, properties, lets properties, manage properties, assists clients with buying their property in an estate and under mortgage.

Adorn Homes Ltd. RC 860200
Suite 105 Pearl Plaza,
After Doren Hospital,
Km 24 Lekki Epe Expressway
Ajah
Lagos State

Tel: +2347065221108
Tel: +2348078338263
Tel: +2347041374302

Email: adornhomes@yahoo.com
Email: adornhomes@gmail.com

Sales * Lettings * Mortgages * Property Management *UK Mortgages * Estates * Consultancy

No comments:

Olubola Adeleye