Tuesday 9 February 2010

Why do you need an office in Lagos Island Nigeria

Why do you need an office in Lagos?




Hi Friend,


If you are providing a service in the UK or US, you can work from home. It is acceptable as their culture.

In Nigeria, working from home is not very acceptable. You will limit yourself to the amount of money you can earn.

For the local drink or bread seller, they can work from home in Lagos.

But, if you are a professional, you need to have an office.

Not anywhere. But, in a clean and neat environment.

Location is paramount or important in Lagos.

Some middle class clients will NOT go to some parts of Lagos to do business.

The office has to be in a shopping complex.

You have to have an air-conditioner in your office or a ceiling fan.

I am going to my office is a “social statement” in Lagos.

So, if you want to transact and make some cool naira in Lagos, start looking for that office. I am a Real Estate Agent and I can help you find an office in Lagos.

Thank you for your time.

I relocated from the UK back to Nigeria and I have decided to share my life experiences to make your journey back home to Nigeria an easier one!

My office details are below, if you need any further assistance.

I am a UK Mortgage Broker and a Real Estate Agent who sell lands, properties, lets properties, manage properties, assists clients with buying their property in an estate and under mortgage.

Adorn Homes Ltd. RC 860200
Suite 105 Pearl Plaza,
After Doren Hospital,
Km 24 Lekki Epe Expressway
Ajah
Lagos State

Tel: +2347065221108
Tel: +2348078338263
Tel: +2347041374302

Email: adornhomes@yahoo.com
Email: adornhomes@gmail.com

Sales * Lettings * Mortgages * Property Management *UK Mortgages * Estates * Consultancy

No comments:

Olubola Adeleye