Saturday 10 October 2009

MTN The Best Blackberry service in Lagos Nigeria

Hi Friend

Glad that u r reading my blog!

I love the Blackberry and the benefits of receiving up to 10 emails on my fone. Of chatting with clients and friends all over d world.

Of making free Skype calls.

Of takin foto.

Detailed phone contacts.

Browsing on d internet 24/7.

Downloadin motivational music to it usin d Memory card.

With all these in mind. On my visit to Nigeria, i wanted fast loadin like I am used to in d UK.

I spoke to several people and they all recommended MTN.

I went to their office. I was impressed with d fast customer service. I completed d BB form and they told me to buy recharge cards worth 5000 naira and load to my BB.

Wait for 24 hours for activation. Send a text, titled, BIS to 21600 and I will have to turn it off for 5 mins. Restart and after 24 hours, I was browsing.

The only weakness is that, I could not receive my yahoo emails. Because u r in Nigeria, u will have to pay yahoo $15 per email.

I opened new gmail accounts or forward from yahoo to a new gmail account.

Email them at customercare@mtnnigeria.net and they will respond.

Checking my mails at an Internet cafe was slow and not secure due to password theft by "yahoo boys".

Hope u learnt something new.

Rgds


Olubola Adeleye

www.almondfsl.com
Olubolaadeleye@gmail.com

No comments:

Olubola Adeleye