Tuesday 24 February 2009

The 5 ways to market Your Mary Kay Work from Home Business

HOW TO START YOUR MARY KAY BEAUTY CONSULTANT HOME BUSINESS

Hi Friend,

I will like to tell you about the 5 ways you can market your home based business with Mary Kay.
A Mary Kay career has always offered women the opportunity to develop a business to fit her financial and lifestyle goals. Now the career offers even more flexibility with a choice of five ways to do business. Check them out below.


1. On The Face
Facials and skin care classes are the basics of a Mary Kay business — and some of the best ways to build relationships with customers.

On The Face is a great way to spend time with your customers, face to face, letting them try Mary Kay® products before they buy.

Make a list of every woman you’d like to share the products with and schedule some classes. You’ll love the results!

I will send you some documents to help you get started with your business.

I will mentor you every step of the way for you to succeed in your Mary Kay Business.


2. On The Go
Have customers who would love to attend a class but don’t have the time? Try an On The Go appointment.

This quick, 15-minute session uses products designed to tempt and excite customers into buying on the spot.
You know how women love the latest makeup and anti-aging products!

This is perfect for a lunch hour or any time they have an extra 15 minutes. (When it comes to pampering, every woman can find 15 minutes for herself!)


3. On Paper
The Preferred Customer Program is a great way to stay in touch with customers.

For less money than it would take you to buy brochures and pay postage, this program sends your customers The Look, a complete product and beauty brochure that keeps customers up to date on all the latest Mary Kay® products.

You’ll also have the option to send additional mailings to excite and tempt customers.

This program gives you a built-in reason to stay in contact and follow up with customers.

Mary Kay sells fragrances and skin care products for men. You can treat the men (dad, partner, brother, uncle, friend, colleague, customer) in your life with products from Mary Kay.

4. Online
Wouldn’t it be great if your customers could shop while you sleep? Now they can — with the Mary Kay® Personal Web Site program!

My website is http://www.marykay.co.uk/oadeleye1. Check it out and see what your website will look like.

It’s an easy, convenient way for your customers to place orders 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

It’s also a great way to keep them updated with the most current information on products, careers and living the Mary Kay lifestyle.

Don’t forget to include your Personal Web Site address on your business cards and reorder labels!

I will tell you where you can order 250 business cards FREE every time.

Also, where you can order 2000 stickers that, you can put on your Mary Kay products and customers can see your name, mobile no, email and website every time they use their Mary Kay products.

You can also start an e-mail list of your customers so you can send them special incentives, thank-you notes and updates on the latest products.

I will tell you where to get Thank You Cards for FREE.

5. On With The Show
On With The Show is a great way to see customers face to face and introduce them to new products in a fun, festive atmosphere.

It only takes an hour and includes alternative product presentation like Trunk Shows, Product Collection Previews, Beauty Boutiques, Spa Nights and other creative group selling situations.

What a fun way to build a customer base and your growing business.

Why did I join Mary Kay?
I joined Mary Kay because of the flexibility it offers for me to sell anytime, anywhere and whenever I want.

Mary Kay has been tested and proven and it has been around for 40 years.

It offers the best commission rate 40% in the beauty industry.

Check out the attached brochures and see for yourself.

It offers me the chance to drive a new Mercedes Benz or VW Polo every 2 years. Yes, I love that part.

It offers me the opportunity to win prizes like diamonds, rubies and other prizes.

I can get bonuses which range from £160 to £10,000.

It teaches me how to set and attain my goals and targets.

I joined Mary Kay because, most of the ladies I know, have heard or have used Mary Kay in the past.

I joined because, I want to teach ladies how to apply makeup , pamper their skin and take care of their bodies. We work too hard. I want to use it as an opportunity to pamper ladies.

The fantastic thing about Mary Kay is the commission. For every £100 your customers buy, you earn, a whooping £40. Isn’t that, great. You can make your Mary Kay Business a part-time business. You can easily equal what you are earning with Mary Kay with what you are earning in your full-time job.

I will help you along the way. I will teach you 100 ways you can get customers.

What are you waiting for?

If you have any more questions and want to join TODAY. Email me at olubolaadeleye@yahoo.com or call me on 07956528093 or 07787 962575 or click here! I will love to hear from you.

I have attached some documents for you to download, read and you will love the business. I can guarantee you that. I love it.

The different jewels you can own. Imagine them on your finger! - Click Here!

How to advance with your Mary Kay Career - Click Here!

Everything you need to know about being successful with your Mary Kay Business - Click Here!

Learn how to set goals with Mary Kay - Click Here!

Mary Kay Magazine Feb 09 - Click Here!

Product Guide - Click Here!

What are you waiting for?

If you have any questions, please email me or call me on 07787 962575 or 07956528093 or click here! I will love to hear from you. Take hold of your future TODAY and start making money.

To your success,

Mrs Olubola Adeleye

http://personalmotivation.successuniversity.com/new/
http://www.marykay.co.uk/oadeleye1
http://www.directmailshoppers.com/
http://www.almondfsl.com/
http://olubolaadeleye.wordpress.com/
http://olubolaadeleye.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Olubola Adeleye