Thursday 22 January 2009

Success University - my personal development, network marketing & work from home program

Hi Friend,

I came across Success University when I searched for more success in my life. I am a Mortgage Broker by profession in the UK. That means, that I help people to get a mortgage for properties. However, the 'Credit Crunch' made a lot of Mortgage Brokers like myself, go in search of other sources of income.

I called a friend about personal development audio books by Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Anthony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, Ted Nicholas, and many more.

He told me that, there is a distance learning program where I can learn and earn. Learn & Earn, I said. He said, yes and earn big commissions. I said, tell me more.

I asked him some questions like,

Do I have to buy inventory & stick it in my garage? He said, No.

Do I have to invite friends & relatives to meetings? He said, No.

Do I have to fill out a lot of paperwork and keep track of who and who is in my group? He said, No.

Do I have to pay a lot of money up front to get started? He said, No.

I said, WoW! I love this program.

I said, what is in it for me?

He said, I should imagine a new way to LEARN THAT TAKES ONLY MINS A DAY & produces LIFE CHANGING RESULTS. I will receive a new topic of success each month by receiving a short 10 - 15mins lesson each day, M - F over 1 month. I will be given daily ACTION PLANS showing me how to put this new knowledge to use in my daily life.

I said, DAILY ACTION PLANS, that's fantastic. 'Continue', I said.



He said, Success University is a personal development program that, encourages people to think positively about themselves and the work they do. Each time, I login to my private learning center, I will have instant access to the ultimate lineup of personal coaches, famous speakers and authors & Trainers. Such as, Robert Allen, Les Brown, Jim Cathcart, Lisa Jimenez, Denis Waitley, Ron White, Zig Ziglar and many more....

By this time, I was saying, 'how can I enrol'?

He said, let me explain how you can EARN at least $40,000 per month.

I said, what? Are you joking?

He said, No, I am serious. He said, you are great with Marketing and Sales.

I said, 'Yes'. So, he said, teach people how to make money.

I said, I promise to teach anyone who wants to make money my secrets.

'Go on', I said.

He said, First is the Weekly Bonus - for each premium student I personally enrol, I will receive a weekly cheque of up to $20.

Secondly, Weekly Dual Team Infinity Bonuses - I will earn a commission cheque PAID WEEKLY, of up to $40, each time my organisation creates 6 total premium students.

Lastly, Monthly Dual Team Infinity Bonuses - up to $40,000 per month. Wow! I said. He said, as a qualified premium student joins my team, I will receive up to $40 (PAID MONTHLY) per every 6 monthly tuitions.

I can also, resell materials and guides as part of the Success University's affiliate program. I can move up from my 'student position' to premium member & start earning money. I can sell affiliate products of their speakers and authors as a premium member.

He said, that was the COMPENSATION PLAN. And, when I enrol TODAY, I will receive 52 Pillars of Success, 5 weekly email trainings, 500 page downloadable workbook, 12 monthly conference calls.

My First Year includes 12 Pillars of Success (one per month - geared to help me achieve a 10% to 40% increase in the following:

Personal Development, Goal Setting, Health, Money, Relationships, Time Management, Networking, Selling/Negotiating, Communication/ Presentation, Leadership, Accelerated Learning and Legacy/ Contribution.

I said, if I learn how to improve myself on these 12 areas you mentioned, my life will be a SUCCESS. He said, Yes exactly.

I ENROLLED IMMEDIATELY. BECAUSE, I WILL BE LEARNING FOR MY PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EARN AT THE SAME TIME. THIS IS THE FIRST PROGRAM OF ITS KIND.

If you Join this Week, you will get some BONUSES from me. (FREE Ebooks)

1. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

2. As a Man Thinketh

3. Acres of Diamond

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THESE BONUSES - is to email me at olubolaadeleye@yahoo.com and tell me you have joined and give your name, mobile no (so I can welcome you) and email address.

JOIN NOW AT http://personalmotivation.successuniversity.com


Thank You!

P.S - The monthly tuition will cost you less than how much you spend on food or mobile phone bills. Look at your food, entertainment, social expenses and see where you can cut down.

Food feeds your body and Personal development feeds you mentally, FINANCIALLY, spiritually, emotionally, career wise, health wise and relationship wise.

My other websites:

http://www.almondfsl.com/
http://www.directmailshoppers.com/
http://olubolaadeleye.wordpress.com/
http://www.facebook.com/edittopic.php?uid=44792836452&action=8#/group.php?gid=44792836452
htttp://personalmotivation.successuniversity.com

No comments:

Olubola Adeleye